Looking for a country control game from the late 90's to early 00's

JESUSWARRIOR777

Trophies
I am new to this and hope to get some help and hope to get some help. I am looking for a older console game. Not sure of the manufacturer or system it was used with but I do remember the game play. To narrow it down I know I played it in the late 90's to early 2000's. It was some sort of country control game where you were the head of state of your country and you worked on building up your military and/or economy. With the military you had ground forces, navel forces and satellite forces. If you invested in your military it would advance technology and if you invested in the economy it would raise the Dow Jones value which in turn would provide you with more money to spend on both or either one. You would win the game by taking over other countries by military force or economical by "investing" in their cities until you got a monopoly control of it and that would give you control of the territory. Also if you attacked militarily say like Japan you would load up your forces with the navy and attack with everything including your attack satellites. Then the game would internally calculate your attack strength against their deference strength then what ever was left over you would get the choose to retreat or do a land invasion with what ground forces survived. Also you could watch the invasion as it would play out the battle for you with your forces on one end and the defender on another end. They would appear as moving boxes or shapes of what weapon they were and the game would play out the battle for you until only one survived. CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND OR AT LEAST NAME THIS GAME FOR ME PLEASE?!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back