LoL Best Miss Fortune Skins That Look Freakin’ Awesome (All Miss Fortune Skins Ranked Worst To Best)

Rat

Trophies
She's the queen of ADC's and her name is Miss Fortune!!

Read the full article here: LoL Best Miss Fortune Skins That Look Freakin’ Awesome (All Miss Fortune Skins Ranked Worst To Best)

missfortune_7.jpg

Ah yes, Miss Fortune, this champion was the first for many people when they started playing ADC. She was my first, that's for sure. People mainly play her because of her simplicity and she’s easy to get into. You also get her for free if you decide to play through the tutorial, which I recommend that you do even if you’re not a new player. It gives a lot of free rewards. Anyways back to Miss Fortune where were we? Ah yes, her skins which are some of the best in the game, and especially those two big guns that she carries around. So enough dilly daddling let’s get into the list!

18. Original Miss Fortune (Worst)

“Shall we win the match summoner?” (Video by League of Legends)
Miss Fortune is one of the rare champions that you can acquire for free after completing the tutorial. Miss Fortune is one of the old era champions where they referred to the player and break straight through the fourth wall. That was fun back in the day as it connected you to the champions you were playing at the time. When it comes to the original skin for Miss Fortune it portrays her as an avenging pirate. Later throughout her career, she becomes the best pirate that Bilgewater has seen.

How To Get Original Miss Fortune:

You can obtain this skin by completing the tutorial. Not only do you get a free champion but you also get her original skin with it. I mean how would you play the champion if you didn’t?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back