Reviews LoL Best Evelynn Skins That Look Freakin’ Awesome (All Evelynn Skins Ranked Worst To Best)

Rat

Trophies
Hello people I have reviewed every single Evelynn skin in my article.

Read the full article here:

This one was hard because of the simple fact that every single skin that Evelynn has is great. Nonetheless, I managed to rank them from the worst to the best. When it comes to Evelynn skins they come in different shapes and sizes but one thing they have in common is that they are all amazing. Which is a surprise coming from Riot Games. It is also noteworthy that some skins might give you a slight advantage such as sound cues or animations but I’ll get into that when I’m describing the skin. So with that out of the way let’s get into the list!

11. Original Evelynn (Worst)

“In the shadows, I am the master!” (Video by League of Legends)
Now let’s start this list off with the bare skin for Evelynn. It’s nothing special. With the basic skin, Evelynn is just a purple demon who loves to stalk people. Why does she do that? Well, because she needs food to survive. If you don’t want to spend money on Evelynn at all you can get around with the basic skin.

How To Get Original Evelynn:

You can acquire this skin by purchasing or unlocking the champion with BE aka blue essence or with RP which will cost you 880 RP and that comes around 7$.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back