LoL Best Camille Skins That Look Freakin’ Awesome (All Camille Skins Ranked Worst To Best)

Rat

Trophies
Sup chooms today I'll be listing the best Camille Skins in the whole game!

Read more about it on here: LoL Best Camille Skins That Look Freakin’ Awesome (All Camille Skins Ranked Worst To Best)
best-camille-skins.jpg

Ah yes, the famous spider lady named Camille. She’s the type of girl who will say that she loves you and ditch you after a couple of years just so she can deal with even more emotional damage. By that I mean she deals a lot of true damage that can only be healed back by dying. If you’re playing jungle don’t even bother ganking her because 9 times out of 10 she will escape with her life. Anyways we aren’t here to talk about the champion we are here for the skins so let’s get into this list!

6. Original Camille (Worst)

“Precision is the difference between a surgeon and a butcher.” (Video by League of Legends)
Before we start I should mention that this champion has been out for 5 years or so and the quality still holds up today. Now that being said you can completely pass by using the original skin. The animation quality is top-notch, the sounds are crisp, and it’s a clean minimalistic skin. Some minimalistic skins may look ugly but this one is well made. Sadly the color palette consists of two colors and those are gray and white.

How To Get Original Camille:

You can buy this skin for 6300 BE or 975RP which is around $9.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back