LoL Best Azir Skins That Look Freakin’ Awesome (All Azir Skins Ranked From Worst To Best)

Rat

Trophies
This here is an article that ranks all Azir skins!

Read the full article here:

We’ve talked about Anivia being a chicken but let’s talk about a real chicken now. Azir is the type of bird to lead a whole empire into the sand and then rebuild it. You see he has the power of necromancy. To summon his fallen soldiers over and over again but each time he summons them they are built of sand.

Perhaps if he made his soldiers that can walk maybe he has a chance to rebuild his fallen empire but sadly each soldier he creates is a paraplegic. But anyways we are talking about his skins. Even though the champion has been out for a couple of years by now he does not have a lot of skins, only 6 in fact. So with that let’s get into ranking them!

6. SKT T1 Azir (The Worst)

“Shurima will rise!” (Video by SkinSpotlights)
Let’s start with the worst skin for the champion and that’s the SKT T1 Azir. In my life, I have never used worse skin than this one. If you like this one you’re lying to yourself because you like the team and that’s it. There is no other reason behind it. So do yourself a favor and improve your KD/A by not using this skin.

How To Get SKT T1 Azir:

You can only get this skin from a chest because it’s a legacy.

5. Original Azir (Mediocre)

“We must save my empire.” (Video by League of Legends)
The original skin for the magnificent chicken emperor. When he came out he was considered one of the best-looking champions in the game and he still is even today. Riot put a lot of effort into creating this champion and made sure that he will be played for years to come. The only downside is that he’s really hard to learn and hard to master so not a lot of low-elo players play him. When it comes to the skin it’s basic and has a unique color palette. With yellow and a sprinkle of red here and there.

How To Get Original Azir:

You can obtain the champion and the skin for 4800 BE or 880 RP or 8$ in total.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back