LoL Best Anivia Skins That Look Freakin’ Awesome (All Anivia Skins Ranked Worst To Best)

Rat

Trophies
Love playing Anivia but don't know which skin to use? No worries I ranked them all!

Read it here:

Does anyone want frozen chicken? Come on we all heard of this frozen bird Anivia but nobody ever talks about her skin. Some are good but most of them are highly mediocre. But no worries if you like playing the champion I’ll guide you today and list the best Anivia skins from the worst ones to the best ones. Most of what you can hope to get from an Anivia skin is smooth casting animations because she’s a mage. Now let’s rank these skins.

11. Original Anivia (The Worst)

“My world is frozen and that’s how it should be.” (Video by League of Legends)
What is there to talk about? Her original skin is only different shades of blue. I mean it does suit her as she’s a cryophoenix and you can’t add much to that. But let’s not forget that she came out back in 2009 so I can’t flame the skin that much. The only thing I hope is that it gets updated later on and gets the love that she deserves.

How To Get Original Anivia:

You can buy the champion along with the skin 3150 Be or 790 RP or 8$ in the League of Legends skin store.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back