LoL Best Amumu Skins That Look Freakin’ Awesome (All Amumu Skins Ranked Worst To Best)

Rat

Trophies
I just ranked all Amumu skins!

Read the full article here:

Our favorite mummy in the game is Amumu. Who doesn’t love this lil guy? You just want to give him a huge hug and tell him it’s going to be alright. But sadly there’s a curse placed on him. Anyone that Amumu touches perish into the sand. They turn to dust in front of his eyes. That’s why he’s so sad about it. Thankfully later in his life, Amumu meets someone that’s just like him and that person is Annie and he becomes a little bit happier.

14. Sewn Chaos Amumu (Canceled)

“Why wouldn’t you make me Riot?” (Video by SkinSpotlights)
This would have been a cool Amumu skin if it wasn’t canceled. Many people don’t know that this skin even existed at one point but it did. Will Riot Games ever bring it back so we can test it in the game? Who knows? But if they do I’ll be updating this article and placing this skin in its rightful place.

How To Get Sewn Chaos Amumu:

This is a canceled skin that was never released and it resides in limbo currently. Fingers crossed that it gets released one day.

13. Original Amumu (Worst)

“Let’s find some friends.” (Video by Remus)
Now let’s talk about his actual skins that were released starting with his basic skin. There isn’t much to it. The design is unique but that’s about it. Riot Games only used one color pallet and that was green. They didn’t add anything special to the skin except updating this color scheme so that it looks worn out rather than new.

How To Get Original Amumu:

To get this skin you’ll have to buy the champion for 260 RP or 520 blue essences.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back