LOL: 10 Best Attack Champions That Are Powerful

Rat

Trophies
powerfulchamps.jpg

Here I come again with another League article for you all. Today we will be talking about the best champions that deal the most attack damage. This is an updated guide and that’s up with the current meta for League of Legends.

Following my articles will always keep you in touch with the current stuff that’s overpowered and popular. You won’t feel left out. The champions listed here will range from a variety of different lanes. No roles will be left out. Enough chit chat let’s get into the top 10!

10. Aatrox

aatrox2.jpg
“I will end the world with one swift strike!”

Let’s start this article with a top lane champion and his name is Aatrox. If you play top lane or like playing top lane champions you might have gone up against Aatrox. This is one ruthless champion and the best part is he loves insulting people who flash the level 7 mastery.

When it comes to gameplay Aatrox has a nice amount of AD at his disposal. Aatrox can also heal back some of his lost HP every third auto-attack. This comes in handy during the laning phase as you’ll be trying to trade autos with the enemy laner. That’s a normal thing to do during the laning phase if you’re not doing it, something is wrong with you my dear friend.

If you’re being ganked you also have Aatrox’s ultimate ability at your disposal. When you cast Aatrox’s ultimate ability every single minion will be feared and you’ll gain bonus movement speed and life steal.

What makes Aatrox Great For Attack:
  • His passive ability lets him heal up every third auto-attack.
  • Once you cast his ultimate ability Aatrox will gain bonus movement speed and life steal.
  • Building life steal on Aatrox makes him even stronger and fearful.
  • Great whenever your team needs an AD champion in the team.
  • You can dash with Aatrox by pressing E.

Aatrox details:
Aatrox/LoL

See Aatrox In Action (video by LOL TIME):

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back