List your video game backlog here

Gopnik

Trophies
Here are some video games which I'm planning to play soon enough. Most of them might be old but I still haven't played them and I would like to do that.

What are some other games which you would like to add to the list? I'm mainly looking for video games with an awesome story available for PC.

The Walking Dead (All Seasons) - Currently playing
Rise of the Tomb Raider
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

My backlog is just insane.. I won't even try to list them all, we're talking over a hundred! ?

Instead I'll post some highlights that I've either hardly or never played:
Assassin's Creed III / IV
Assetto Corsa
Final Fantasy XII / XIII / X
Gran Turismo Sport
Grand Theft Auto V
Metal Gear Solid 3 / 4 / V
Resident Evil 2 (Remaster) / 5 / 6
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Tomb Raider / Rise of the Tomb Raider

If you haven't played this game already, I'm sure you'll enjoy The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. A great storyline with many different paths and decisions you can take. Skyrim is available on mostly any platform now.

That's my recommendation!

If you haven't played this game already, I'm sure you'll enjoy The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. A great storyline with many different paths and decisions you can take. Skyrim is available on mostly any platform now.

That's my recommendation!
Thank you for mentioning The Elder Scrolls. A couple of my friends also have been telling me to check it but I never really paid much attention to what they were saying. I will be sure now to get the game as soon as possible and see how it is. Anyway, I have a few other games to finish before moving to new ones. I'm sure it will be a great adventure.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back