Suggestions & Feedback Thread

Hello there!

I was thinking perhaps JoyFreak should get the addon Advanced Forum Stats by AddonFlre. I believe it would increased forum activity, I use it on my site and so does Mind Piff.

I just got an idea in my head about a page with gaming deals and things related to that. A place where members that found some awesome game deals can share what they found with the rest of the community. It can be as simple as click on "Add New Deal" button and give information about it - video game name, price, description, link, expire date, etc. I think it's a better idea than creating a thread in the forum for every single deal. Well, it's not something important but a nice feature to have. :)

I see you're making some changes again. Is the dark theme not yet available? I click the switcher on the left to go to dark theme, but it says page not found. I can't find an option to change to another theme elsewhere. This current light theme is killing my eyes...I'm not even sure if I have retinas anymore.

I like the theme but for it to be complete would be nice if there was a dark alternative for users who preferred dark. @JoyFreak isn't there a dark UI.X pro? You could probably work in a dark alternative easily and just copy over your template edits from UI.X pro light. Probably would mainly be copy/paste and not take as long I assume.

Yeah @JoyFreak it really would help with content discovery though this may be less of an issue for you now that you've combined most content into a couple sections. However it's just an idea. Maybe something to consider later down the road if anything

Yeah this would be a fantastic idea in my opinion. I vote yes for this. Maybe a sub-forum in gaming. Doesn't have to take up it's own section. @JoyFreak might want the site to grow a bit more first but maybe sometime down the road if not now would be a fantastic idea.

I find the new arrangement neat and nice. The white background looks appealing and easy to read font. It's a nice environment. Good job!(y)God bless everyone!

I find the new arrangement neat and nice. The white background looks appealing and easy to read font. It's a nice environment. Good job!(y)God bless everyone!
Thank you. We are glad you think so!

It is pretty neat to have an option to switch between light and dark. Both look pretty good as far as I have seen.
I'll stick with the light one but I definitely like seeing a dark theme option. :)

There is nothing better to waking up in the morning to see my email inbox spammed with reply notices of topics I never wanted to receive noticies on. Just curious how I can turn this off so my inbox is no longer spammed?

There is nothing better to waking up in the morning to see my email inbox spammed with reply notices of topics I never wanted to receive noticies on. Just curious how I can turn this off so my inbox is no longer spammed?

Hi Demon_skeith

We understand your frustration and we are sorry you feel this way. Please feel free to change your preferences by simply turning off email notifications in content options.

We have turned email notifications off a while back due to a suggestion here but any registrations prior to that will still have the old settings and must manually be changed via the above.

Regards

Seem this forum is having less forum areas to discuss for member.

Do admins consider to add more and creating interesting topics for discussing?

Just my idea!

Just my idea!
Hi itommy

There are two forums you can participate in: Gaming Forum and General Forum. There are many topics within those forums for you to engage in or you can create your own topics if you can't find what you are looking for.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Just my idea!
hey it would be more supper if you added some topics too but there are a lot of topics you can engage in..

Hi itommy

There are two forums you can participate in: Gaming Forum and General Forum. There are many topics within those forums for you to engage in or you can create your own topics if you can't find what you are looking for.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards
hey it would be more supper if you added some topics too but there are a lot of topics you can engage in..
I will try but I think they seem are old topics and had enough information thus it is hard to join these topics like that.

Hi, I find it easy to engage in the conversations here. However I do think perhaps the gaming forum could be split up to accommodate for retro gaming and modern gaming. That's just my two cents, the forum is fine without the two being split but it may make searching for topics a bit easier. :)

I will try but I think they seem are old topics and had enough information thus it is hard to join these topics like that.
right the good thing is that this is a friendly community you can ever join... feel free to bring up any topic ... apart from ... :sleep:

right the good thing is that this is a friendly community you can ever join... feel free to bring up any topic ... apart from ... :sleep:
Sure I will try but I will only choose topics need extra info to post on.

Thanks

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back