Less forums and topics to discuss

itommy

Seem this forum is having less forum areas to discuss for member.

Do admins consider to add more and creating interesting topics for discussing?

Just my idea!

Carbon

Administrator

Just my idea!
Hi itommy

There are two forums you can participate in: Gaming Forum and General Forum. There are many topics within those forums for you to engage in or you can create your own topics if you can't find what you are looking for.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards

blaqdu

Just my idea!
hey it would be more supper if you added some topics too but there are a lot of topics you can engage in..

Reactions: itommy
OP
OP
itommy

itommy

Hi itommy

There are two forums you can participate in: Gaming Forum and General Forum. There are many topics within those forums for you to engage in or you can create your own topics if you can't find what you are looking for.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards
hey it would be more supper if you added some topics too but there are a lot of topics you can engage in..
I will try but I think they seem are old topics and had enough information thus it is hard to join these topics like that.

Ravenfreak

Hi, I find it easy to engage in the conversations here. However I do think perhaps the gaming forum could be split up to accommodate for retro gaming and modern gaming. That's just my two cents, the forum is fine without the two being split but it may make searching for topics a bit easier. :)

blaqdu

I will try but I think they seem are old topics and had enough information thus it is hard to join these topics like that.
right the good thing is that this is a friendly community you can ever join... feel free to bring up any topic ... apart from ... :sleep:

Reactions: itommy