The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Gameplay footage

Nova

Trophies
I was checking out some of the new games in the switch lite. And found that few of the games are new and worth playing. So legend of zelda is one of that game. I kind of found the game pretty fun as well. I loved the graphics especially. You should check out the gameplay.

I have it on my wishlist, played the first 30 minutes or so on a friends switch (+ never played to original game so its 100% new to me),
everyone who's played it i know told me it's totally worth it and really nice ^^

I'm looking forward to getting this. Its on my list of switch games to pick up. Plan on doing a comparison to the original game.

I'm looking forward to getting this. Its on my list of switch games to pick up. Plan on doing a comparison to the original game.
That would be so cool, as i wrote i never palyed to original :eek: so the game is a new experience for me but would be really nice to see what changed (besode from graphics :D)

Yes lot of zelda fans are planning on trying this one out. I heard a lot of positive reviews so looking forward to anyone in the forum is playing or played it out.

Yes lot of zelda fans are planning on trying this one out. I heard a lot of positive reviews so looking forward to anyone in the forum is playing or played it out.

Hmm maybe i can also stream it when i get it but i need a capture card :D maybe a friend is going to lend his i'm too short on money to get an own one right now ~ all my savings were gone in the new (used) gfx card for my pc (the old one was broken Xx) and the most money i currently have is spent into my body (workout/supplements ^^)

If i do find a way to sream i'll post it here ^^

Yeah do let me know your stream URL and the website where the streams. I like watching some of the live stream and helping the creators.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back