League of Legends Best Roles To Climb With!

Rat

Trophies
rankedroles.jpg

So you finally got stuck in your ELO and can’t climb any longer so you’re searching for a way out. Anything would be helpful to you to get you out of that mess you got yourself into. A light at the end of the tunnel.

Any message from Hezuz himself would be really helpful to you but you get nothing. No matter how much you cry out for help at the sky you get no sign and you return to your PC depressed knowing you won’t climb.

No worries I’m that sign you’ve been looking for and I’ll help you out as much as I possibly can. In this article, you’ll learn what roles are the best to climb out of ELO hell and which roles are the worst to play in this God forbidden game.

I’ll just say if you’re an ADC or Support main nobody can help you. I actually hope you get stuck in there for eternity.

Now let’s get on with the rest of this article, shall we?

5. ADC (Worst For Climbing)

adc.jpg

We are the most useless role!

At number five the worst role of them all and that’s the ADC role. While playing this role you may climb to a certain rank but after that, you’re done for. It won’t matter how much you try and try and try but you’ll be stuck in your own hell.

Because your role sucks for climbing. You can be 10-0 while stoping the enemy bot lane and have a 1000 gold bounty. But a 1-3 Zed from mid lane will gank you. Take your precious shekels off your bounty and carry the whole match resulting in you losing and getting depression. This role in my opinion has the least amount of impact on the game.

No matter how much the enemy ADC is fed they will always die the first in a team fight because they’re squishy and it doesn’t matter to them. So if you wish to climb stay out of this role do not even think about it or you’ll be diagnosed with depression.

Only people who can climb in this role are people who got challenger playing a different role and playing this game for 5-10 years and have a higher game knowledge than the basic plebs.

ADC conclusion:
  • Every champion is really squishy. Dies easily
  • Doesn’t have a huge impact on the game
  • No matter how fed you are you are still eligible to lose the match
  • Gives free depression if you’re into that sort of thing

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back