Reviews Last game you finished and your rating

the witcher 3 hearts of stone 10/10 This is is absolutely awesome!!!

Finished The Witcher 3 (completed it at 100%) and my vote is 10/10.
I feel empty now that I finished it :(

Death Stranding – having played this to completion I would say that this is the definition of a AAA game. Not because it is the best game I’ve played, but because it is an all round high quality title – a background story that doesn’t really share much with other games, a world that has been created for this story to be told in, cinematic style cut scenes, a film type soundtrack, very high production and a number of gameplay elements not seen in other games.

There are a number of issues, trudging around on foot in the early parts of the game, the difficulty in crossing some of the landscapes (both on foot and in vehicles) and the annoying BTs (one of the main enemies) that first felt like they were spoiling the game (not to mention the frustration caused by your truck being unloaded and having to collect everything back up and put back on your truck during confrontations with them).

This does seem to have attracted mixed reviews with some people saying it is boring and have given up just a short way into the game. If you can struggle through the first few episodes this is definitely worth sticking with as it has a fairly interesting and twisting story (and also a little confusing if I’m honest). Overall though, this is an epic.

Recently finished Far Cry 3 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. And level of insanity is literally very high, i would like to rate 10/10 to both the games.;)

Finished off Just Cause 4 and have been left a bit disappointed. Saved this until I got my new graphics card only to find that it is poorly optimised and to add insult to injury, it doesn't even look that good when all the settings are maxed out. I played the previous outing on the PS4 and the most painful thing there was that when you died, enjoy a 30 second+ wait whilst the game reloads (and I have a hybrid drive on my PS4 so I suspect most PS4 owners "enjoyed" an even longer wait). Thankfully no such wait (at least on the PC version of this) - with my games installed on my mechanical drive, a wait of no more than 5 seconds between dying and getting your revenge!

I did play through to completion (I try to do this with all games) and looking back at it, it is simply "OK" if you can pick it up cheap (which is what I did). 5.5 out of 10.

Void Bastards (PC). Imagine a FPS sort of set in the 2000AD universe with 2000AD style graphics. You move from spaceship to spaceship searching for a number of parts needed to complete the game (and also update equipment along the way). Lots of amusing parts (comic style updates along the way, enemy voice overs etc).

Problem with the game is it becomes repetitive after a few hours.

5/10.

The Last Campfire

I love reflective, thoughtful games. It's a puzzler that plays vaguely reminiscent of a point and click adventure game of old. Charming art style and music, a haunting but ultimately hopeful story. It's only the second game I ever bothered to play through to completion for a platinum trophy.

9.5 / 10. It has some slight graphical hitches on PS4 and I ran into a bug that prevented me from collecting an optional story item, but at least it didn't prevent me from scoring the trophy.

_Observer (PC). Nice to look at but a fairly boring experience. Felt this was probably the worst of the "walking around" games. Glad it came free with Twitch as I wouldn't be very happy if I'd paid for it.

4/10.

Mafia III - 6 out of 10
I didn't think it was a bad game overall, it just wasn't as good as I know it could have been. And the AI was incredibly dumb.

Just finished grid and the silver case the 25th ward

Grid is great apart from a couple of difficulty spikes on two events its great fun it could have had a few more cars but it's a solid arcade racer that was pretty cheap Id give it a 7.5 out of 10

The silver case is a sort of adventure game slash visual novel it's a unique game that spans 3 routes and is very stylasied its hard to put a number on it as I think it's a game you will ever love or hate I'm going to give it a 5 out of 10

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back