News Kanye West is running for Prez2020 and I've never laughed louder

_Al

Newcomer
Trophies
A gimmick or something he could really pull off? When Trump announced he was running he was laughed at but it seems nothing is too bizarre for US politics. Does he stand a chance?

I've always liked Kanye I wouldn't put it past him winning. Not this year though since he hasn't even officially registered ?

I’d welcome a president Ye. Won’t take much to improve upon the current gimp occupying the White House.

Not the man we need running, and kept help but think someone put him up to it to distract from other issues at this time.

Who knows what the outcome is going to be like, ext we going to have John Rick back from the dead going for the job

Hey, real talk... I'd vote for Kanye West long before I'd even consider voting for Biden. That's just a fact.

In fact, let me borrow a quote from Biden (some minor paraphrasing to), West is a, "clean articulate black man, that's the story book dream man."

(Yes, look it up, when Obama was running Joe said something along the lines of how Obama was a the first mainstream clean, articulate, good looking black man to run for president)

In fact, let me borrow a quote from Biden (some minor paraphrasing to fit the current context), West is a, "clean articulate black man, that's the story book dream man."

(Yes, look it up, when Obama was running Joe said something along the lines of how Obama was a the first mainstream clean, articulate, good looking black man to run for president)

He does not stand a chance because he doesn't appeal to a lot of people from both sides. What is going to happen is that he ends up taking votes away from some people which helps Trump win.

He does not stand a chance because he doesn't appeal to a lot of people from both sides. What is going to happen is that he ends up taking votes away from some people which helps Trump win.
If he were officially on the ballot, this is indeed what would happen.

Since it's 2020 and everything's already so screwed up, I'd vote for him as the lesser of three evils. Plus, it's a chance to breakout my new campaign banner:

Fishsticks.png

(if you understand that banner, you're my hero!)

Last edited:
I don't know much about the US elections and the way they work but is it too late for him to be running? Or does he still have time to get onto the ballot?

I don't believe he can get on the ballot at this stage in the process, and I don't think he actually has a campaign organization or strategy other than being Kanye West, so it's unlikely he can legitimately run this year.

Kanye West running for president? Seems legit. :p
In all certainty, he probably won't be the new POTUS, but I really can't see if people would vote for him because he's Kanye West or for some other reason.

Memo to Kanye - promise the American public a pair of Yeezys for each person and you get my vote in two years time.
(For legal reasons, that is a joke) :ROFLMAO:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back