Jurassic World Evolution 2 coming 2021 to PC and consoles

jurassic-world-evolution-2-coming-2021.jpg

Jurassic World Evolution 2 was announced at the Summer Game Fest, and is expected later this year.

Frontier Developments, said:
Building upon the groundbreaking and immersive 2018 management simulation, Jurassic World Evolution 2 introduces a compelling, new narrative campaign set after the events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, incredible new features, and awe-inspiring new dinosaurs brought to life with captivating realism. Together with expanded construction and more customisation options, the result is an even bigger, better and authentic Jurassic World game.

Jeff Goldblum (Dr. Ian Malcolm) and Bryce Dallas Howard (Claire Dearing) will use their vocal talents in the world-builder.

Check out a host of screenshots and a trailer, below.

Jurassic World Evolution 2 heads to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and Windows PC later this year.

jurassic-world-evolution-2-1.jpgjurassic-world-evolution-2-brachiosaurus.jpgjurassic-world-evolution-2-nasutoceratops.jpgjurassic-world-evolution-2-pteranodon.jpgjurassic-world-evolution-2-taiga.jpgjurassic-world-evolution-2-taiga-2.jpg

Will be interesting to see what the game is like. The first must have been pretty popular for them to make another.

Glad to hear its getting another game, I enjoyed watching gameplay of the first one.

Glad to hear its getting another game, I enjoyed watching gameplay of the first one.
Does it look like a hard game to you? I've always found the start of these type of management games boring because it takes forever to get to a fun stage

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back