Jump Force Walkthrough Gameplay

Nova

Trophies
Shounen has been releasing the manga heroes into the jump force game for some time now. And they seem to have managed to add a lot of heroes under that. It may make you think though on how the characters are all mixed. But it's fun to see those jump comics heroes into the action. And it's definitely worth playing regardless of the platform if you are into manga and anime. Check out the walkthrough.

What do you think of the new Game Jump Force ? It is a fighting style game in which the characters are comes from the anime. Check out he character list and the trailer

I am have not tried Jump force nor familiar with it. I find it interesting and exciting to try. I love the animation and it seems intriguing. I am hoping that it has a nice story and adventure. Thank you for sharing this information. I am glad to know it.

This looks very nice and very well polished. It's an old game or a new one?

I think jump force is definitely a good game from what I have seen so far. Lot of interesting characters are part of the Jump Force. The game seems to be good on many points in case of the jump force being a good game. Though I'd say it's not like all star type there are limited characters on some points.

I played it at a friends house, the gameplay is really great but the story is lacking with long drawn out scenes and bad load times.

This looks like a really fun game. I wonder if they're going to release it for the Xbox One. If so I'll probably buy it. I'm into games like this that involve extra abilities. Looks really interesting

Jump force is a franchise from the Jump comics in Japan. Most of the anime and manga characters are added into that game. And people tend to love such combination of the different type of the heroes getting to fight. It's good game overall.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back