JoyFreak gets a new theme!

Aries

Administrator
Hi everyone,

I've been working hard on a new theme the past few weeks. I wanted to take my time with this one and bring you something fun. There are a lot more ideas I want to implement into the theme so this isn't the finished product. I will also be working on introducing a dark version of the theme sometime in the week, so stay tuned for that. As always, if you find any bugs please report them in the feedback thread in the announcements forum.

I hope you like the new theme! If you have any suggestions then drop them in the feedback thread too.

Kindest regards,
JoyFreak Admin
Aries

zoldos

It's kinda bright, and there's no distinction between background and foreground. That's a bit disorienting....

Paladin

Paradox of Nothingness
I like the new theme a lot. It's really sleek and streamlined, and I quite enjoy being able to see a lot of posts at once.

Aries

Administrator
We've added a dark theme that can now be accessed via clicking "Dark theme" in the footer of any page or via your preferences page. Please bear in mind that it's not fully finished yet but we figured it's time we made it available.