Has anyone watched the Batman film Joker?

I didn't see it. So, the joke is he is the opposite of happy? He is sad, but painted smile?

Wasn't the kind of film I thought it would be I have to be honest, was expecting more 'action' but it was still a very well-done film in my opinion. Fantastic portrayal from the mental health kind of thing.

Wasn't the kind of film I thought it would be I have to be honest, was expecting more 'action' but it was still a very well-done film in my opinion. Fantastic portrayal from the mental health kind of thing.

pretty much my same thoughts, I was expecting a more madness and action joker movie than a mental one, but was somewhat decent enough.

I would see it later, maybe. I know there is the movie "insane" character, like "fun to watch insane."

There is also real life disturbing insane, but that's forbidden from all movies. Good luck.

There is also real life disturbing insane, but that's forbidden from all movies. Good luck.

Is it really forbidden from all movies? Off the top of my head, I think that The Clockwork Orange's plot pretty much revolved around disturbing insanity in a potential real life situation.

xenonVirus. I haven't seen it yet - blame IMDb for my poor plot summary.

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back