Internet’s top video gaming forum
Video Games
Discussion
Social
Register Log in
POE Currency

Joker

GameWise

I didn't see it. So, the joke is he is the opposite of happy? He is sad, but painted smile?

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Verified
Wasn't the kind of film I thought it would be I have to be honest, was expecting more 'action' but it was still a very well-done film in my opinion. Fantastic portrayal from the mental health kind of thing.

OP
OP
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Wasn't the kind of film I thought it would be I have to be honest, was expecting more 'action' but it was still a very well-done film in my opinion. Fantastic portrayal from the mental health kind of thing.
pretty much my same thoughts, I was expecting a more madness and action joker movie than a mental one, but was somewhat decent enough.

GameWise

I would see it later, maybe. I know there is the movie "insane" character, like "fun to watch insane."

There is also real life disturbing insane, but that's forbidden from all movies. Good luck.

xenonVirus

There is also real life disturbing insane, but that's forbidden from all movies. Good luck.
Is it really forbidden from all movies? Off the top of my head, I think that The Clockwork Orange's plot pretty much revolved around disturbing insanity in a potential real life situation.

xenonVirus. I haven't seen it yet - blame IMDb for my poor plot summary.

Last edited:
Toggle Sidebar

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Trending threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4King