Are you into jazz music?

acejoy001

Newcomer
Trophies
Way back in my high school and college years, my well off friends would always tune in to thier favorite jazz station on FM radio. But I didn't appreciate jazz during those times as much as I do rock and pop. But in my later years jazz is making a huge come back. In fact all my online radio stations are set on Jazz. Maybe its the beat or the melody or both? What your take on jazz?

I love listening to all types of music. The mood I am in sets the genre of song that I listen to. I listen to jazz when I want to relax. My all time favorite jazz song is, The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra.

I don't really like listening to Jazz that much - as in on the car radio or something. However, though, I love playing jazz drums.

Anyway, as far as listening - apart from playing, Glenn Miller, Vince Guaraldi (Snoopy song guy) and Miles Davis had some good stuff.

Jazz music isn't something I would say I dislike but I wouldn't say I am a huge fan of it either. If it is playing somewhere that I am then I can tolerate it and don't mind listening to it but Jazz music isn't something I would personally listen to myself or even have added to any of my playlists.

Being part of a musical family I guess I was always brought up to appreciate most music which is why I very rarely dislike any kind of music.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back