News Japanese grandma breaks gaming record

RedmondG

Trophies
So we all think we'll be playing games all our life right? Well, the younger generation probably will but at the moment a 90 year-old Grandma has broken the record for the oldest gaming YouTuber. Well done Mori San!

This is incredibly impressive for her age. I think we as a society are guilty of assuming that the older generation is not engaged in gaming culture as they did not grow up with it, or at least in the same way as we did with increased opportunities.

When I read the title of this article I expect the message to be twisted and rearranged, but it seems as though she plays for hours every day. It is really incredible and age is just a number.

Awesome, my grandma also plays video games though she is slowing a bit down these days.

Wow the Gamer Grandma has a YouTube channel too. I will check out her videos later

I think it is a good sign that people of all ages can experience the life. This way many people who have regrets in old age are going to have a better time. We have to ecourage more old people on doing things which they can't or think they cant and if they do it and feel good that's life worth living.

There will be more and more coming. I mean, can you ever see not gaming?

I think it is a good sign that people of all ages can experience the life. This way many people who have regrets in old age are going to have a better time. We have to ecourage more old people on doing things which they can't or think they cant and if they do it and feel good that's life worth living.

it mostly comes down to trying, there is a video game for everyone after all.

it mostly comes down to trying, there is a video game for everyone after all.
In past it was not. People used to judge each other on the basis of what they watch. Imagine people used to think animation is for only kids before hentai and anime ccame into their nations. Now a days people know there is an animation for all age grounds. Time takes the healing.

Anyone can learn how to play! at any age. Once they get the hang of it they go wild. That's one way of getting them not to get bored in there holmes for hours to years. ANd as youtube channel! damn :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back