Is Xbox One X worth it?

EZpunk12

Newcomer
Trophies
Hi guys, this is not a comparison post okay? please we don't like comparing Xbox to Sony PS.

So my main purpose on this post is to know what are the benefits if I choose a Xbox console? I've been planning to buy one and probably I will go for Xbox One S.
Just to prepare myself and my expectations after the purchase hehe. I know there are lot of console gamers here, really wish you could read my post.

Thanks peeps!

Xbox will be announcing soon the release of a newer console - to be released in 2020! You may find the price of the One S drop toward the end of the year if you can wait that long. (You asked for a benefit - drop in price is a benefit - haha). If you're really patient, wait until next year and get the latest and greatest - it's going to be awesome!o_O

I'd say Xbox membership offers a lot of free games compared to the Sony. So if you are into game review and the article writing. Then you can definitely benefit more from the Xbox console and the membership. I'd recommend having steam membership as well or Humblebundle for that matter.

Xbox will be announcing soon the release of a newer console - to be released in 2020! You may find the price of the One S drop toward the end of the year if you can wait that long. (You asked for a benefit - drop in price is a benefit - haha). If you're really patient, wait until next year and get the latest and greatest - it's going to be awesome!o_O
I might still buy the One S but what's great on this new console release is that One X will be much more cheaper. I might consider buying the One X after the release of their new console.

I guess, I'm not ready to by the new console. I'll stick to my old console and wait for Xbox to drop the price of it soon. Yes, I'm too thrifty.

I guess, I'm not ready to by the new console. I'll stick to my old console and wait for Xbox to drop the price of it soon. Yes, I'm too thrifty.
Yeah me too, but I need one console right now :) too much work will kill me soon. Also I just sold my old PS3 so there is no turning back.

I always like to try new things, but I think I'm part of the old team and out of fashion when it comes to consoles, haha! No, I don't think this is bad because that's when I always have more fun (I mean, a lot of fun).

Whilst, I do think the majority of good exclusives are for the PlayStation 4, there are some great exclusive titles for the Xbox that I am sure you will enjoy. I'm not sure how great it is now but I would love to try Sea of Thieves which is only available for Xbox and PC I believe. Forza is another great choice which is exclusive to Xbox. If there's one thing I hate about PS4, it's that we don't get Forza.

I think xbox regularly coming up with new box definitely is their plus point. And the PS5 not yet released they can cash out on that console gap. In such case the industry continued to move on. I would say there are going to be times when the console pricing and games supported would be important as well.

I've been with my XBOX One for a good while now and whilst I do enjoy it, I'm pondering if it is a good time to grab myself an upgrade and head over to the XBOX One X instead. I'm guess I'm just wondering if anyone here has one and if so, is it worth the upgrade? If you think it isn't for me, why isn't it? I have heard aout the fact that XBOX are bringing out the 'Scarlett' next year as well, would it maybe be worth just holding out a little longer for that one instead?

I think now that we have One S. I think the old One X would be lot different to use with upcoming changes.I'd say people should migrated to the One S instead. That is how they can get the latest supported games as well. Coming back to the xbox one S i think there is another thread where you can also get personal review of his own experience how he is enjoying the device.

If I have no 4K display on my monitor, is it worth buying a Xbox One X? Should I just purchase the One S instead? Are there any other new features in the X I should know about?

Thank you.

If you want to play xbox only games and have limited amount of the games, then you may want to check out the xobox one S or X. But PS seems to be good overall for anyone who is into the gaming. So I think having the console which has platform agnostic games is often something helps out.

I think there is no need for the 4K display though. I mean lot of people are about to get the cheaper monitors or the TV set and not the 4K one for the sake of it. So the majority does not care in that case.

If you do not have a 4K TV get the Xbox S instead. It's not worth the $450 they are charging for it unless you have 4K TV. I made the mistake a while ago and now I realize how many games I could have bought instead of spent my money on the X. It's over priced and I the S is a great system to have. The Xbox S is extremely faster than the normal Xbox One and it's a better upgrade for around $250 max you could spend

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back