Is there life after death? What is your views on death?

Nat

Trophies
I'm a believer of reincarnation. How about you?

I believe that when you're dead, that is simply the end of it and nothing comes after.

I think there is something after death but it's honestly such a big question it freaks me out a little

Personally I think the little things in life often reflect a bigger picture. Like for example I think a lot about how people spend years of their life learning the write answers to things and the proper way to do things, but yet life is open ended. Is there a proper way to actually live life? A moral way? Or is it every man for himself. Ya know?

I guess I can see that, but I've been fairly stuck in my belief.

My opinion is that death is just... nothing. It's just physical nothingness for all eternity. But I can see why some people believe in the afterlife.
Okay, that got dark really quick.

I don't believe in heaven or hell per say, but I do believe in spirits. I believe all living things have spirits, and that when we die, our spirit is left to roam in a realm connected to ours. I also believe in reincarnation to some extent, but I'm not quite sure how I believe it works...Yet.

I can’t really say. No one can. But I sometimes think that people worry too much about it and let it impact their personal lives a bit too much. Like people who don’t believe in an afterlife can get pessimistic or struggle to find meaning to their life and people who do believe in it fail to find as much meaning in their current life in prioritizing their immortal soul or whatever. Honestly, I just think we should all care about each other more right now and care a little less about what comes after. Just my take tho

It doesn't matter to me either way. I'm going to die at some point (hopefully many years from now) and I can't stop that from occurring, so who cares what comes after?

It doesn't matter to me either way. I'm going to die at some point (hopefully many years from now) and I can't stop that from occurring, so who cares what comes after?
What would you have on your headstone? Or are you wanting the flamethrower..

I want the cheapest funeral possible. I think paying $10,000 or whatever for a funeral including body prep, casket, and burial, is a freaking racket. And NO priest. I'm an Atheist.

My g/f wants me cremated so she can carry me around. :)

Wow, that's a deep one. Personally, I think there's only one way to find out if there's life after death - and I'm not quite ready to do that yet! But in all seriousness, I think it's one of those age-old questions that may never be fully answered. As for my views on death, I think it's a natural part of life that we all have to face at some point. It can be a scary thought, but I also believe that it's what gives life its preciousness and meaning. So, I try to focus on making the most out of the time I have here on earth, and hope that maybe, just maybe, there's something more waiting for us on the other side.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back