Internet’s top video gaming forum
Video Games
Discussion
Social
Register Log in
POE Currency

Is the Nintendo Switch Lite Worth It?

Tom Sharp

I was just having a look at the new Nintendo Switch Lite but to me, it just doesn't seem worth it? I think that that the original Switch is just so much better value and for the small price difference between them its a bit of a no brainer. The whole usp of the switch to me was the ability to have it docked to your tv whilst in the house and then use it as a portable device when I'm on the move and the new Lite doesn't offer this. Does anybody else feel like this is a bit of a downgrade?

Switch Infographic (1).png

Image Source: My Favourite Voucher Codes

Last edited:

Shortie861

I have the original Nintendo Switch and to be honest, I would not upgrade to the lite. It seems to me like there is not much change at all between the two aside from a little bit extra battery life. I have not had any issues with the Nintendo Switch especially with the battery life so and upgrade wouldn't matter to me. I guess if people want the Nintendo Switch to be more portable then this is perfect for them.

Nova

The battery performance is this good in Lite? I guess in such case there is more likely to be place for the nintendo switch. I think market data would surely explain the same.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Trending threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legend
POE Currency