Godzilla: King of the Monsters - Have you seen it yet?

Trueprime

Newcomer
Trophies
I saw the new trailer for the upcoming Godzilla film coming out May 31, 2019. The Godzilla they created looks the same as the one that was in the 2014 film Godzilla. Note that the 2014 film had Gareth Edwards as the director, while Godzilla King Of The Monsters has Michael Dougherty as it's director. But anyhow here is a visual comparison to this new Godzilla and some of the ones from the past.

Take a peak at this trailer :)The movie looks epic and I am looking forward to watching it.

There is no denying that Godzilla is a beast and a king, hence the reason his name is Godzilla. Anyhow this thread is to get some feedback and opinions on whether or not this king ate a little too much Mcdonalds (let me rephrase that, he is too big to be eating some Big Macs) if he ate too much monsters,whales or anything you could imagine a monster that size eating. Is this new Godzilla too fat, or is he just one big solid brickhouse what do you think?

New Godzilla might have more body fat %, but it is very strong. It probably bench presses more than the old Godzilla.

hrmm, I say a bit puddgy but not fat. Though maybe they should have made him taller?

Have you seen Godzilla: King of the Monsters yet? If so, how would you rate it? Like it? Hate it? Was it better than some of the older godzilla movies that came out in the past 30 years?

I enjoyed it quite a bit. I may actually buy this godzilla movie this time around.

I haven't, I should really get out and see it as this is one of those movies you must see in theaters. But I'm rather busy these days.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back