Is Rainbow Six Siege a pay to win game?

tommytom7676

Trophies
Is Rainbow Six Siege a pay-to-win game? Rainbow Six Siege is not a pay to win game, despite certain difficulties in accessing the constantly expanding operator roster. Without using Renown to unlock operators, you can compete without suffering from a disadvantage.

Do you play to just pay?

this is true, but yes i play sometime just for pay, for exemple if i want win legendary loot

Is Rainbow Six Siege a pay-to-win game? Rainbow Six Siege is not a pay to win game, despite certain difficulties in accessing the constantly expanding operator roster. Without using Renown to unlock operators, you can compete without suffering from a disadvantage.

Do you play to just pay?
In my opinion, Rainbow Six Siege is not a pay-to-win game. While you can purchase operators with real money, you can also unlock them by playing the game and earning Renown.

In my opinion, Rainbow Six Siege is not a pay-to-win game. While you can purchase operators with real money, you can also unlock them by playing the game and earning Renown.

I haven't played the game, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but if it is as you describe it sounds very pay-to-win to me. Being able to just instantly buy the operators with real money to unlock them offers an advantage over players who grind because the paying player has instant access to that advantage. Just because it's possible for the non-paying player to unlock that same advantage through the grind, it doesn't change the fact the paying player has gained an advantage by being able to unlock that operator right away.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back