Is PUBG spoiling the youth?

bharath

Newcomer
Trophies
Do you like to play PUBG Mobile game? My kids are busy with this game although GOVT is looking to BAN since it spoiling kids life.

Indeed it is spoiling the life of the kids. And most of the kids are not even aware of the same. So I think it's more or less due to the fact that it's turning into the addiction. But the game is pretty solid and worth playing though.

Indeed it is spoiling the life of the kids. And most of the kids are not even aware of the same. So I think it's more or less due to the fact that it's turning into the addiction. But the game is pretty solid and worth playing though.
It has also killed few of indians as they were playing on raiway tracks and boy drunk acid while he thought was water bottle wehn playing Game. India already banned in some cities, but still have to ban totally.

It has also killed few of indians as they were playing on raiway tracks and boy drunk acid while he thought was water bottle wehn playing Game. India already banned in some cities, but still have to ban totally.
What was a bottle of acid doing there anyway?

I do play PubG with my friends one or two match maximum. We play this game in our office also :D not an addictive person though.

I played PUBG Mobile for a bit but it eventually got a bit boring. I've never tried the console version either as I tend to just play Fortnite which for me is much better as a Battle Royale game

I think those who are obsessed with survival and can't think of anything other than trying to get the most out of the gameplay. Those people are harder to come out of addiction.

Playing Pubg Free version in mobile is fine, but not going to buy it for my PC.

I think PC based version is still in demand. Though the mobile device and the users are going to be the future no matter what we see in such context. I think PUBG and Fortnite definitely has some future as well.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back