It has also killed few of indians as they were playing on raiway tracks and boy drunk acid while he thought was water bottle wehn playing Game. India already banned in some cities, but still have to ban totally.Indeed it is spoiling the life of the kids. And most of the kids are not even aware of the same. So I think it's more or less due to the fact that it's turning into the addiction. But the game is pretty solid and worth playing though.
Here is a link you can read further. The game is more addicted but it is life starving.What was a bottle of acid doing there anyway?