- Dec 12, 2018
YouTube channel EverythingApplePro and Max Weinbach have shared what they're claiming is a sneak peek of Apple's hitherto unreleased "iPhone 12 Pro Max," based on alleged leaked CAD designs.
The key thing about the CADs is they line up with rumors suggesting that Apple's new iPhone will take many design cues from the iPad Pro. The schematics show a squared-edged stainless steel frame between two pieces of glass, replacing the rounded stainless steel frame of the iPhone 11 series.
One oddity in the designs is that the size of the notch is the same as the one found on Apple's current iPhone lineup. Previous rumors suggest Apple has designed a smaller notch, although Weinbach claims that these details weren't finalized when the CAD was made, which is a genuine possibility.
Other key takeaways from the video:
- Fourth camera sensor for the LiDAR Scanner.
- Slightly increased diameter of camera lenses.
- Thicker antenna lines on sides of handset for 5G.
- SIM card tray relocated to other side of device.
- Smart Connector-esque input where SIM card try used to be.
- One less speaker hole on right side speaker grille.
- 10 to 15 percent louder speakers.
- Power button sits slightly lower on device.
- New colors could include light blue, violet, and light orange.
Leaked iPhone 12 Pro Max Schematics Show Thinner Design, Smaller Bezels, LiDAR Camera, and More
YouTube channel EverythingApplePro and Max Weinbach have shared what they're claiming is a sneak peek of Apple's hitherto unreleased...