Introducing a New Battle Royale Play2Earn Game

Hi everyone.
I've just released the first version of a play to earn battle royale game here, BitShowdown.io - Free to Play Battle Royale game. Earn Bitcoin while playing.
You can play in your browser on desktop or laptop (mobile coming soon)

The game can have up to 100 entrants. Each time you kill a player you win real prize money.
The top 5 players with the most kills after 99 entrants have been killed receive bonus prizes too.
After 90 entrants have entered the radiation starts to come in to the middle of the map.
If you die you can re-enter the game if there was less than 100 entrants.

At the moment there are only a few players but we have still paid a few hundred $ in prizes to winners. Prizes are paid in Bitcoin
Inviting your friends will make it more fun and faster to reach payouts.

If you have any suggestions on features feel free to let me know.

Currently porting the game to the Godot engine and working on a mobile version too.

Have fun

Nova

If there is real money then that means the people who are getting into the game are being charged too. I mean that's fair too but I don't know how sustainable is this luck based model is going to be in battle royale.

OP
OP
There is no charge to play at all, you can see by visiting bitshowdown.io
There is no catch for the real money prize either except that you are credited Bitcoin and must withdraw to a Bitcoin wallet.

Nova

So you guys have cryptocurrency or such? Because directly using the bitcoin conversion must be expensive isn't it?