Intel’s 10th Gen lineup offers ‘the world’s fastest gaming processor’

intel-10th-gen-intel-core.jpg

Intel has announced its 10th Gen Intel Core processor, including Intel’s new flagship Core i9-10900K processor, calling its flagship the ‘the world’s fastest gaming processor’.

With speeds reaching up to a maximum of 5.3 GHz with Intel Thermal Velocity Boost out of the box, 10th Gen Intel Core desktop processors deliver real-world performance for a new level of experience in gaming.
Key features of the lineup are as follows:

• Intel Thermal Velocity Boost: Gamers and creators get an opportunistic and automatic boost across single-core and multicore workloads, with up to 5.3 GHz.
  • Intel Hyperthreading Technology: Now across 10th Gen Intel Core i9 to i3 processors.
  • Enhanced Core & Memory Overclocking: Gain ultimate control when overclocking your processor and key system components with features enabled by new unlocked and overclockable 10th Gen Intel Core processors.
  • Intel Ethernet Connection I225: Now available on the 10th Gen platform, 2.5G Intel Ethernet Connector I225 delivers greater than two times the network speeds of 1GB Ethernet on existing cabling.
  • Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201: Now integrated into 10th Gen Intel Core desktop processors, Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) delivers responsive gameplay, nearly three times faster downloads and more reliable connections. Delivers best-in-class connectivity with the freedom and flexibility to game or create anywhere throughout the home or office.

The 10th Gen Intel Core lineup heads to stores in May 2020. Head here for more info.

2020: We made the "fastest gaming processor".
2030: Okay, this is the fastest processor, we swear.
2040: Did someone say "500 GHz?"
2100: Remember when we built the fastest processor?

Haha. Nice one Paladin. But yes the competition every year goes on between AMD and Intel. And that is good for the customer. Though unless we are gamers, we dont much need too fast processors.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back