Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

Intel or AMD

leadtech

Feb 10, 2019
When it comes to processor which do you prefer to use Intel or AMD ?
I'm using Intel right now but i'm thinking to switch up to Ryzen which is more cheaper that the intel.

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
From the current performance I think Intel is going to take over. Ever since they got the Apple deal. I think they are doing lot better in terms of the revenue. And they continue to gain more foorprint over the AMD. I am not saying AMD is going to die just like that. I do think that in near future AMD has to get new leads.

jaydac12

Feb 12, 2019
I'm team blue all the way! Intel's extra cost is always worth it for me. Yes, AMD's on-board graphics may be better than Intel, but when gaming, who uses on-board graphics anyway?

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
The thing is that these days AMD is gaining more weight with NVIDIA being their company. And Intel requires other companies graphics cards any way. So they are in demand on that front. I agree that performance wise Intel seems to be doing good and that will remain for some years.