- Dec 11, 2018
Genre: Strategy / City Builder / Simulation
Released: 15th April, 2020 (Early Access)
Developer: Brace Yourself Games
Publisher: Brace Yourself Games
Platforms: Windows (Epic Games Store now, Steam in 2021)
ABOUT THE GAME
Industries of Titan is an industrial city building sim/strategy game, set on Saturn's moon Titan. This title is currently in Early Access and is still in development.
Create a sprawling industrial city, design powerful factories, and compete with other Corporations to stake your claim to the Industries of Titan!
- Design your city and grow it from just a few small buildings into a massive metropolis!
- Set up production lines inside your factories to turn raw resources into ever more powerful devices and buildings.
- Balance the needs of your workers, your factories, and your buildings to produce a powerful, efficient economy.
- Design the interiors of your battleships by strategically placing weapons, shields, thrusters, and more, to reduce weak points and maximize fighting capability.
- Overcome your enemies via tactical battleship combat, technological superiority, political influence, or the sheer productive power of your factories.
- Gameplay is "real-time with pause" -- play at your preferred pace!
- Created by the team that brought you Crypt of the NecroDancer, with art by Sir Carma and Nick Gunn, music by Danny Baranowsky, and audio by Power Up Audio.
Early Access Announcement Trailer
- Official website
- Industries of Titan Subreddit
- EGS page