Indie game Adventures of DaKoo the Dragon Releases March 29th on Steam...

Domino Studios

Newcomer
Trophies

I'm releasing my first Solo indie dev game on March 29th. I would love to get some feedback.
There are a bunch of updates listed on IndieDB. Let me know what you think. Thanks for checking it out and any feedback you have to offer!

Steam Store page

DaKoo the Dragon is the cutest and toughest little adventurer, with vibrant graphics and charming character design, making it a beloved indie game. Get ready for an unforgettable journey with this fire-breathing hero!

DaKoo the Dragon is the cutest and toughest little adventurer, with vibrant graphics and charming character design, making it a beloved indie game. Get ready for an unforgettable journey with this fire-breathing hero!
I really love how resilient DaKoo is for such a small dragon. He isn't scared to take on challenges, and he consistently manages to outperform the odds. I'm truly pulling for him, and I'm eager to follow his next journey.

Thanks JamesSoft!

Update 2 has been released! More changes and Level redesigns based on player feedback. Improvements across the board, check out the steam store for details...

Steam Store page

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back