India pulls out all the stops, executes full 21-day coronavirus lockdown

Paladin

Hack The Planet!
Trophies
New news coming from only an hour ago.
At 12 AM, the nationwide (i.e. 1.3 billion people) lockdown will take place. For 21 days, no one is allowed to leave their house at all.
I think that India is extremely bold for conducting such a move, but I wonder what your opinion of it is.

New news coming from only an hour ago.
At 12 AM, the nationwide (i.e. 1.3 billion people) lockdown will take place. For 21 days, no one is allowed to leave their house at all.
I think that India is extremely bold for conducting such a move, but I wonder what your opinion of it is.
We had the announcement yesterday too. Lock down for around a month. Things are getting a bit hot, I don’t know how people will cope with it.

We had the announcement yesterday too. Lock down for around a month. Things are getting a bit hot, I don’t know how people will cope with it.

As someone who lives in Mumbai and is currently stuck in my house for 21 days: being an introvert, it doesn't affect me that much, but I'm almost certain that it will affect other people.
Case in point: India's already starting panic-buying, much like other places in the world.

I think its the right thing to do... everything we're hearing is that we (UK) have left it too late so if they've done it sooner rather than later good on them. It will be no easy feat to enforce in a country with so many ppl but good luck to them! Hopefully people will listen and do as they're asked … with everything going on the last thing any government really wants is to have to be enforcing these lockdowns through an enforcement manner …

Unfortunately it seems that a tidal wave is headed towards us and our health services and we have little to protect ourselves or shelter with.

Stay safe and avoid going out! xxx

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back