In need of help with a forum Design

Rhyce

Hi,

I am looking for help with a xenforo design for my gaming forum

Can you help??

Immensehosting.co.uk/forum

Thanks

Nerdface

To be honest you'd probably be better off buying a premium skin, and customising it to your requirements.

Lifespot

I'd be inclined to disagree on that.. UI.X is a pretty common theme, making it harder for you to stand out from the crowd.
We're talking about customising a theme to meet your needs? UI.x is a framework, if you customise it well - you can make some pretty unique things! :)

Jayson

Your forum is off-line. Anyway, if you need a big load of good looking free themes, try Brivium.com. However, though, a lot of people hate that company and it's banned form XF's main site - but I think the hype (against Brivium) is overrated.

Nerdface

Anyway, if you need a big load of good looking free themes, try Brivium.com.
I've bought an add-on from them and still don't have permission to post on their support forums.. Thankfully the add-on works, but it would have been nice to be able to have asked a couple of pre-sales questions beforehand, and a way to vent my dissatisfaction if the add-on didn't work!

On that basis alone, I wouldn't recommend them. It remains to be seen whether they update their themes for 2.1 compatibility too.

Lifespot

Your forum is off-line. Anyway, if you need a big load of good looking free themes, try Brivium.com. However, though, a lot of people hate that company and it's banned form XF's main site - but I think the hype (against Brivium) is overrated.
If you count placing callbacks in code with out disclosing it "overrated" then sure.

They also have history with a piracy site. I don't trust them as far as I can throw them.

Heatman

I would suggest taking this information given by @Jayson seriously because I know him very well and he is very good at what he does.