IMMUNOCALYPSE v2.0.0 is now available on playstore (Added support for 10 different languages)

P H I L I P ★

Newcomer
Trophies
DESCRIPTION:
Its an Offline Singleplayer and Multiplayer FPS game. The fate of the world lies on your shoulders.

STORY:
Six years after the fall of Earth, the remnants of the Human race are faced with extinction from alien invaders. The time has come to justify our existence. The fate of the Human race lies on humanity's last weapon - The S.I.E.G.E. They are humanity's last hope of taking back our world from these creatures.

DESCRIPTION:
- Deathmatch : Be the last shooter standing on an offline Multiplayer battlefield for 5 combatants.
- An immersive offline shooter experience.
- Upgrade your weaponry by collecting gems and coins after every mission. Having the right gear is critical.
- Enjoy the original IMMUNOCALYPSE shooter experience with enhanced 3D graphics and gameplay.
- Play the Singleplayer campaign offline to protect Earth anytime, anywhere.
- Story Mode : Delve into the story offline and fight to take back your world from these alien invaders in 28 action - packed FPS levels.
- Localized : The game is localized to - English(EN), Spanish(ES), Chinese(ZH), French(FR), Arabic(AR), German(DE), Italian(IT), Japanese(JA), Korean(KO), Portuguese(PT) and Russian(RU)

GAME NAME ON PLAYSTORE:
IMMUNOCALYPSE

- Fixed a problem with the graphics settings (Medium and High Settings)
- Fixed an issue with the game locking on 30 FPS on high end devices
- Fixed an issue with the SKIP button not skipping cutscenes
- Improved the enemy AI
PLAYSTORE LINK

Attachments

• -9418e9.jpg
    -9418e9.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 76
IMMUNOCALYPSE V2.1.0 is now available on GOOGLE PLAY STORE . Check it out.
- Fixed minor bugs
- Made changes to the player health bar and the sensitivity slider
- Added a sensitivity slider for weapon scope
Screenshot_20231212-230809.png

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back