Welcome - introduce yourself!

I'm SPOON and i would love to learn more things that is going on not just by the news on TV but also on how other people's opinion on things that they could talk or discuss about.

Hey! I think everyone's good. Pretty excited on knowing more about gaming world through threads and updates on games.

Hi there folks, Acejoy here. Hope I can contribute in any way for the good of this forum and at the same time learn from it.

Hi. Im a mother of three all are boys and im also a college student. I want to earn while taking care of my children. Please help me by giving some knowledge in this field. And im actually looking for a friend here.

Hello people! I’m a casual gamer here to get away from the big site noise. The clatter of social media is too much and mostly clueless so I’m returning to the old ways!

Hello Everyone .. I'm leadtech and new here on JoyFreak .. I play Fortnite,PubG and Dota2 and other Steam games.
I'm looking forward to see you around :)
Have a nice day

Hey there!

I've been playing video games ever since I was a child. My very first was a family computer, but it was very brief. And then came the Playstation 1. That console gave me a childhood. I can still remember Gran Turismo, Army Men series, WWE! Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Castlevania, Tony Hawk's, and many more!

And then one day it just broke and I had to move on... Playstation 2 & 3 came, but my parents never wanted me have them, so I didn't insist anymore as I understand that there were more important things at that time. Then I reached high school. It was 2 years before I started college where I started saving for console. It didn't matter what console I get, as long as it would fit in my budget and that I could get back to gaming.

I was a year into college when I decided I had enough to buy one, but a friend told me that I should instead save more and build a gaming PC. I was convinced, so I saved for another 3-6 months. And after that, I finally had enough to build me an entry to mid-level gaming PC. That brought me back to the glory days. I felt like a child again playing those day's AAA games on low to medium settings. I didn't care much for the graphics as long as I get to play. Witcher, Fallout, and Mass Effect series were the games I really enjoyed! But then work came...

I had to let go of my gaming life again because of work. It's been about 3 years since I last played a video game on a console or desktop. But I quit my job. I now work as a virtual assistant and find myself some free time to play. So, it's time for me to save up again to build me a new gaming PC!

Cheers!
Jay

I am just new here and I hope I could learn and share some few things with other users here. I can't wait to participate and have fun.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back