Any suggestions for a new monitor?

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Trophies
I'm moving house soon and as part of that I'm looking to upgrade my 'office' space (AKA my Gaming Cave) with a brand spanking new monitor to replace my current 2 x 23 ones. I've been looking a lot at these curved style ones and even the ultra-wides that are making the rounds. I was wondering if people had any suggestions on monitors? I don't mind if it's not 4K or not as that doesn't bother me that much.

This one is my dream one - tad expensive though haha.

I am not sure if you trust Dell brand. I'd recommend checking out their S2718H series of model for the monitor. It is a bit pricey but it seems like a good model for those who are playing games, or the design and similar stuff. There is also similar good models from other korean manufacturers too.

I am not sure if you trust Dell brand. I'd recommend checking out their S2718H series of model for the monitor. It is a bit pricey but it seems like a good model for those who are playing games, or the design and similar stuff. There is also similar good models from other korean manufacturers too.

Doesn't seem to be available on UK Amazon but I had a look at the model up from that (I believe anyway - S2719H) and that looks like a beauty. Gorgeous thin bezel around it as well - would look very nice in my planned office space. I'm going to be saving this one to the list and watching prices! Thank you for the recommendation! Do you have one yourself?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back