If you were immortal, what would you do?

Joshua Farrell

Newcomer
Trophies
If you were immortal, what would you do? Personally, I probably would take advantage of immortality and organize a shady organization that allows me to control things from the background, so that I can enjoy income that no one in their own lifespan would be able to enjoy. And maybe try experimenting with doing things that would normally kill people, and see if I would be able to explore stuff at the same time, like going into a vat of lava.

What about you?

Find death somehow and give it the middle finger :p

But I would setup a way for me to make lots of money, so I could live without worry, forever.

Make sure no one found out because I would like to not be experimented on by the government or weirdos.

I will go and kick as much as people i can who do wrong things and be the master of many organization.

Ehh, if I had such a power I'd just be finding ways to make myself some money (robbing mafia types and that probably as what are they going to be able to do to me?), take their money and live a life of luxury just going from place to place and enjoying. It would also be fun to see what life is like in the future, what technology we'll have then, how will we all live, that kind of thing. Would be an amazing but lonely power though I imagine.

You can be immortal but that doesn't make you the strongest. If they ever catch you marteebe, you're going to have a lot of fun being buried alive or being tortured and then you're going to wish you weren't immortal lol

You can be immortal but that doesn't make you the strongest. If they ever catch you marteebe, you're going to have a lot of fun being buried alive or being tortured and then you're going to wish you weren't immortal lol

To be fair If I got caught I'd just tell them I'd be a sick asset for them as I'm immortal, I'll be a mad turncoat guy bouncing from gang to gang in order to stay out of the dirt. Although if I did get stuck in the dirt at least I can make friends with the worm people. They're kinda cool and stuff. :D

I'd make my g/f immortal as well. It would be like the ending to Queen of the Damned. :D

catch corona virus from all the infected people :) so no one tells me to leave my room so i can play videogames
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back