If you had to pick one weapon from a video game, which would it be?

Gopnik

Trophies
OK - you have all the weapons available from every video game that is out there to take with you in the real world. How hard this choice seems to you with all the different guns there are? So, what weapon will you pick up for you from what game?

I think that I would go grabbing the Medigun from Team Fortress 2. It's actually being used for good - healing people. If there was one like this in the real world there won't be any sick people around and the world would be a better place.

If I had to go for a weapon, I'd have to choose the Chernobog from Bayonetta 2. It's a scythe shotgun combo weapon for crying out loud!

It would probably be Thor's hammer, you can read about it in this article if you want. But basically it's a very powerful shotgun found in a DLC in RE7.

It would probably be Thor's hammer, you can read about it in this article if you want. But basically it's a very powerful shotgun found in a DLC in RE7.
Thor's Hammer is definitely the strongest shotgun in RE7. It's a DLC weapon that can be found in the Not A Hero DLC. It has a very tight spread and can deal a lot of damage with each shot.

If I had to pick one weapon from video games, it would undoubtedly be Frostmourne from World of Warcraft. This legendary weapon has an impressive design and power capable of freezing even the mightiest foes. The magical strength and history behind this weapon truly make it unparalleled.

OK - you have all the weapons available from every video game that is out there to take with you in the real world. How hard this choice seems to you with all the different guns there are? So, what weapon will you pick up for you from what game?

I think that I would go grabbing the Medigun from Team Fortress 2. It's actually being used for good - healing people. If there was one like this in the real world there won't be any sick people around and the world would be a better place.
Nahh M416 only

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back