If you could change anything in a game, what would it be?

Shortie861

Newcomer
Trophies
If you could change anything in any game you play, what would it be and why? I myself play a range of games but just recently I have found myself playing Fortnite a lot due to the updates and the fact that they have more than just the BR side of the game now with game modes such as Team Rumble. If I could change one thing about Fortnite I would like to change the fact that Team Rumble doesn't have a whole lot going for it right now. Team Rumble is more like a team deathmatch mode so something I would love to see change for that specific game mode would be the chance to earn medals such as head shot medals, double kill medals or even triple kill medals. I feel it would be a lot of fun.

I understand where you’re coming from lol. I personally don’t Fortnite anymore because I’m just not a big fan of the whole Battle Royale concept. If I could change something in Fortnite, it’d probably be a team death match thing but less intense with respawning.

I’ve been playing Rainbow Six Siege a lot recently and something I would add is a police VS. criminals game mode. This is kind of what the game was originally advertised as. Instead of the regular operators, it’d be police/SWAT experts goin neutralizing criminals holding the place hostage or police defending a station.

A thought-provoking post!

I don't like liberalism in games or say political correctness. So if any game is preaching that I would love to change that. And people have to keep politics and propaganda out of games. We have to let games be like in 90s.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back