Discussion I Miss Mixer

BigPete7978

#DrinkInHand
Trophies
Yes people always made fun of Mixer, but I really liked it. There was little delay when streaming. The leveling up by watching was awesome. Just little things made it an awesome experience, especially the UI. *sigh*

I never really used Mixer that much to experience it's full potential but I did see some very nice features. It's a shame it's gone.

I never really used Mixer that much to experience it's full potential but I did see some very nice features. It's a shame it's gone.
Yeah some people liked to hate on it because it was the new streaming platform out there, but I liked it so much more than Facebook Gaming.

Yeah some people liked to hate on it because it was the new streaming platform out there, but I liked it so much more than Facebook Gaming.
I did find people slating Mixer quite a bit, while on the other hand, I knew of a few that used Mixer over other streaming platforms. It's all about personal preference, I suppose.

I did find people slating Mixer quite a bit, while on the other hand, I knew of a few that used Mixer over other streaming platforms. It's all about personal preference, I suppose.
Oh definitely. I was watching a streamer live who was a Mixer Partner when the news broke. Dude nearly broke down, it was heartbreaking.

It did seem to have a good format, but sad the creators behind it didn't believe in it.

I joined mixer was it was still in it's testing phase, pretty much.
It was a nice website but there was a load of issues with it that the website owners never fixed.
Even if they didn't shutdown the site those issues would become detrimental for large streamers on twitch.
So just think that you dodged a bullet that the website was shutdown as the operators of the websites could never fix those pressing issues. Did it work and look nice? yes but that's about it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back