I just purchased an Xbox One S - What are your thoughts?

I haven't use that Xbox One S gadget. Portable computer and mobile are my only gaming station.Those gadgets are expensive and probably are smooth on it's gaming performance. I do hope that you enjoy and love what you have purchased. Just don't forget to relax and have meals before playing. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) Don't get addicted with it.

Hi Zoldos, I'm also planning to buy Xbox One S since it looks pretty decent for weekend gaming. My first choice is obviously One X but the price means I need eat eggs everyday after the purchase so yeah One S will do. Got question please :)

What monitor are you using 4K TV, IPS monitor?
What games are included in Game Pass?
If the Game Pass expires, no more access to the free games?

Thanks bro! Peace

Hi Zoldos, I'm also planning to buy Xbox One S since it looks pretty decent for weekend gaming. My first choice is obviously One X but the price means I need eat eggs everyday after the purchase so yeah One S will do. Got question please :)

What monitor are you using 4K TV, IPS monitor?
What games are included in Game Pass?
If the Game Pass expires, no more access to the free games?

Thanks bro! Peace
Yes, you must have a Game Pass sub to play the games. There are about 100 so far, but there are issues playing older 360 games even tho they are "supposed" to work. I run on a 48" LED FHD TV. Looks badass!

I'm so happy for you! I've never had one myself, but my friend did. I heard there are "fights" between console user - xBox and PS.

I'd prefer a PS4 Pro but I got the Xbox on credit, and couldn't afford anything else. hehehe

Xbox One S is a good platform to use for the price it's offered at. I sort of wish I hadn't wasted all my money on the Xbox One X. You made a good decision with the S. Unless you have a 4k TV it's not worth buying the X. The S has most of the features minus the 4k.

It's supposed to support 4k. lol

Not the same way the X does. The Xbox One S does not have "native" 4k. That's what the X is famous for otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. The Xbox One S actually uses a technique similar to what the PS4 pro uses. Where it checkerboards the image, breaking it down and re-arranging it. The X has native 4k and displays the image in 4k native form.

Any good games that you recommend? As in what are some of the games you are playing right now. And what you are planning in near future? Also downloading from XBOX store or the steam?

I bought Need for Speed Payback for $8! Been playing that and streaming Mortal Kombat XL (altho want to buy that). Also own Battlefield 1 and V (came with Xbox). :D

Cool Looks like some good games. Trying any survival games? Like say Resident Evil 2 remake? or say days gone etc? There seems to be a lot of survival games out there.

I've played a few futuristic survival games and they were fun. Not my favorite tho! :D

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back