I just purchased an Xbox One S - What are your thoughts?

zoldos

Trophies
Is this a good console? I've always used Sony. But I managed to get some credit so I ordered an Xbox One S with Battlefield V and a wireless controller. I also get 2 weeks free Live Gold and a month free of Game Pass.

Opinions?

Is this a good console? I've always used Sony. But I managed to get some credit so I ordered an Xbox One S with Battlefield V and a wireless controller. I also get 2 weeks free Live Gold and a month free of Game Pass.

Opinions?
I haven't touched an Xbox since the original. Like you, I've always been a Sony person. Let us know how you like it after you get some play time in!

Yes, I too have always been a Sony user so cant really give you much feedback on that but feel free to let us know how you get on. (y)

Nice. I wanted the One X since it has stronger hardware, but the One S seems wicked itself! :)

I have the original Xbox One which will be fine for me until the next major release. :D

The One X has much upgraded hardware apparently. :)

How did you like your Xbox One S so far? I haven't tried it, I'm still stuck with PlayStation haha

Xbox gaming consoles is the only gaming consoles that have eluded me so far in my life as a gamer and it's simply because I'm more into playing with Playstation consoles.

Let me please, how much is Xbox One console at the moment?

How did you like your Xbox One S so far? I haven't tried it, I'm still stuck with PlayStation haha
The UI is a bit cumbersome, and there aren't nearly as many titles available in the monthly "Game Pass" as there are with Playstation Now. But it's a decent system. Games load fast, and everything seems cool. :D

Wow, that's $300 give or take. I think that I would have to still stick with my Playstation 4 for the time being.
It was based on credit, so I pay like $80 a month. I can afford that. :)

From ps 3, I switch to xbox one because of kinect camera which is an in thing during that time. Well, after many years Im still an xbox one player.

My only problem is some awesome games exclusively released under playstation platform and I do believed sony platform users also feels when xbox released an exclusive games.

My xbox one is only 500gb but it is now fully expanded thru xbox original 4 tb external hdd. In all, I had installed 31 titles and still had more rooms for more games.

Lately, I gave as christmas gift to me niece xbox one s 1tb with minecraft pre installed the problem is the console has no kinect camera included. They already bought a seperate kinect camera however for unknown reason they still need to buy an adopter which unfortunately unavailable for quite some time now.

Opinions?
The Xbox One S is great value! I have one myself and I really enjoy its 4k capabilities and the close connection to the whole Windows ecosystem (hello Xbox Play Anywhere-games!). Later this summer I'm planning to upgrade to the Xbox One X now that there is a white version. ?

Also, if you're new to Xbox be sure to check out Game Pass which will give you access to a huge game library and all the latest game releases from Microsoft.

i have a xbox one and its a good console, and i like it just think the controllers could be a little lighter ha

So are you happy with your purchase? Any hardware and the software issues that you noticed? And if there are anything that you want to specifically mention about it if anyone else is trying to buy xbox one s?

Sure, it's a nice console. The main thing is that the One X is significantly more powerful than the One S. But, more expensive. It's still nicer than the regular Xbox One tho., The UI could use some work, and their "Game Pass" service is nothing compared to Sony's "Now"!

Overall, I am happy with it!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back