Question How to improve PC gaming performance

Dank

Trophies
Hi.
I have a Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB with i3-3220 3.30 GHz and 2 GB ram , I searched in google about Grand theft auto:San andreas high settings requirements then i found out that i have the perfect gaming performance for the game , i even watched videos about this GPU and its good for 2004 games . Somehow when i ran the game on mid settings its goes so laggy with lots of fps drop ,so i got disappointed and i thought maybe someone will help me or at least tell me where the problem is so i can fix it .

It could be the signal in your area. If you have a busy connection over Wi-Fi, that can slow everything to a crawl. More people are likely to be indoors a lot these days, which may impact the service if you're using a shared network.

Hi.
I have a Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB with i3-3220 3.30 GHz and 2 GB ram , I searched in google about Grand theft auto:San andreas high settings requirements then i found out that i have the perfect gaming performance for the game , i even watched videos about this GPU and its good for 2004 games . Somehow when i ran the game on mid settings its goes so laggy with lots of fps drop ,so i got disappointed and i thought maybe someone will help me or at least tell me where the problem is so i can fix it .
Download something like Hardware monitor and this will show CPU and GPU utilisation. You can then see where the bottleneck is.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back