Discussion I am retiring from forums now...

Broken Shotgun

Trophies
I enjoyed some of them over the last several years, this one included. But in all honesty, it was a lot of stress and harassment because of some awkward people.

I kind of have to STOP promoting things about myself online nowadays, due to a stalker. Sometimes you have to stop feeding their obsession. You know?

People do appreciate my contributions. They know who they are. But I feel like message boards for me personally, have ran their course. I wish you the best all the same. :)

It’s sad to see you go but you have to do what’s right for you. Thank you for all your contributions on JoyFreak and we wish you the best of luck! Hope to see you again in the future.

All the best!

Sorry I did not see this thread until now. I'm sorry to see you leaving, you've been a great member here, but I can certainly understand the desire to get away from a stalker. Best of luck to you in whatever comes next!

He doesn't bother me any more, because he's just a dime in a dozen troll with nothing else to do.

He just makes stupid videos on YouTube, trying to feel relevant by trying to get my attention, but other than that, all he can do is log in and peak.

In fact, I just had a good laugh about him yesterday with my mate, who said he wasn't right upstairs either. ?

He hasn't. When he somehow found out I was back, he posted another video. He has an account on here called Rub, so maybe a moderator could ban him or remove his avatar, as it's one with my mate's face. He'll come back anyway. ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back