Discussion I am mad about Days Gone 2...

Broken Shotgun

Trophies
Stupid Sony doesn't care about a sequel, when the demand for it is there. But the first one was one of the best games put out at the end of the PS4 era. Glitches aside, that is!

Now they are slandering Bend Studio, pretending it flopped hard, despite the sales numbers saying otherwise. :(

Same here. They did a fantastic job of creating an excellent The Last of Us alternative.

The game has sold millions of copies. That's both physical, and digitally through the Sony store, Steam, and whatnot. So it's definitely profitable, and the ending was setting up a continuation.

Same here. They did a fantastic job of creating an excellent The Last of Us alternative.

The game has sold millions of copies. That's both physical, and digitally through the Sony store, Steam, and whatnot. So it's definitely profitable, and the ending was setting up a continuation.
Wait, was days gone really a sort of last of us alternative? What makes you say so... I'm curious.

More or less, yeah. It's basically the same in that you get to be stealthy around enemy patrols and must take them out quietly, or risk multiple enemies and infectees coming after you. There's plenty of cutscenes as well. So I think that bothers some people that prefer to enjoy the gameplay over having an abundance of movie like scenarios.

In my opinion, at least. I didn't see any discounted difference.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back