Deals Humble Bundle RPG Sale - Up to 90% off

MrMerbles

Newcomer
Trophies
Hey everyone, I'm an affiliate with Humble Bundle I'd like everyone to know that they are having a pretty large sale on Role Play Games. They got several big titles as well as several indie games. Some of my personal favorites they have up for sale right now are The Witcher Series, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, 7 Days to Die, and Conan Exiles. Obviously you don't have to use my affiliate link, just wanted everyone to know that they got some awesome titles up for grabs :)

^^Affiliate Link^^

Click Here for the Non Affiliate Humble Bundle Link

Last edited:
Received an email regards to that LOL shame that I do not have the funds this time around then again there aren't any games that I really want. Has anyone thinking or getting any games from them?

I already own all the games in this sale that I would have wanted to buy anyway but I am thinking about pickup up Dark Souls 3. They have it on sale for a decent price and i've never played it. I haven't been following the price tag for Dark Souls 3 but it seems humble has it on for the cheaper price right now. Anyone own it? is it worth getting the deluxe edition for $23CAD?

I do like at the games, but the end of the day I think if I really want it :) I have so many games already that I haven't even played. PAid for games to not play them. Like spending $50 on a new game release and only have a max of 5 hours in

Out of all these games I am aware of the - sword art online, tales of bersaria, witcher, prey for the gods. The thing about the sales interests me is that there are lot of good titles. I wish they had some good bundles for us to mix and match to download. Lot of interesting games in the sale.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back