Discussion How's everyone doing?

Its way too buggy here to fish lmao. Worst part is that we're on a lake so it feels tempting.

There is little rain in my area and becoming rather muggy as well, must be summer.

Good, although we have started to see a rise in new covid cases and there is already talk about another possible lockdown(this one ended few weeks ago).

Now im kind worried how things are supposed to work if it really comes to another total lockdown since i will most likely lose my job by then and i live basically month by month :/.
I hope nothing will be forced to close like it did last time (in the long run i just dont see that as a possible long term solution) but even without it lot of people could lose jobs.

Good, although we have started to see a rise in new covid cases and there is already talk about another possible lockdown(this one ended few weeks ago).

Now im kind worried how things are supposed to work if it really comes to another total lockdown since i will most likely lose my job by then and i live basically month by month :/.
I hope nothing will be forced to close like it did last time (in the long run i just dont see that as a possible long term solution) but even without it lot of people could lose jobs.
Where abouts are you in the world? I've noticed a few countries starting to see new cases.

Where abouts are you in the world? I've noticed a few countries starting to see new cases.
Croatia, we had 18 new cases today and 11 yesterday. Before that it was usually maybe one case per day, sometimes there were no new cases at all.

Croatia, we had 18 new cases today and 11 yesterday. Before that it was usually maybe one case per day, sometimes there were no new cases at all.

I don't think the UK will be far behind with a surge of cases, but I don't think we will do another lock down. I just have a sneaky suspicion our government is running out of money and can't afford to close the country again - so we will soldier on.

On a side note, I have had COVID-19 and it is as bad as people say. Worst illness I have ever had.

Damn I hope you stay safe out there.

Going fine, just this warm UK weather is affecting me and wishing it gets cooler very soon. No power and just can't think right lol. Then again other places around the world are getting it every day and double the tempututres

Oof its warm af in the midwest too. I can't stand summer heat.

Doing fine so far, still cooped up in self-isolation.
I've lost track of how long I've stayed in my house. It's almost been three months since I left, except for when I go outside for a short walk and walk the dog.
Not to mention monsoon season is coming up. In a few days, it will be wet, rainy, and absolutely miserable outside.

I went shopping in Sainsbury's yesterday. But where was my salmon and broccoli quiche? ?

Fill her up! ??

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back